Flap wheels for numerous areas of application
G-WENDT has a whole range available in industrial German quality – from mini flap wheels for delicate tool and mould construction to ceramic flap wheels for aggressive stock removal.
Our flap wheels enable:
- Easy to use – even in areas that are difficult to reach
- Long service life and even wear thanks to a durable cotton backing
- Straightforward work thanks to flat front faces
- Ideal contour adaptation thanks to high flexibility
- Constant material removal over the entire service life
Aggressive grinding and maximum stock removal on hard materials.
The all-rounder – from rough to fine finishing as well as a balanced ratio between stock removal and tool life.
Special flap wheels with M4 thread allow fast tool changes.
For a wide range of different areas of surface processing and a 6/70 mm shank.
Especially universal flap wheels.
These tools are particularly suitable for processing inner edges as well as into recesses.
All Products of Mini Flap wheels
Especially suitable for processing areas that are difficult to reach.
Machining tasks & machinable materials
Possible processing Common applications tasks:
- Material removal
- Finish sanding
- Rough grinding
- Intermediate grinding
- Levelling unevenness
- Breaking and deburring edges
Materials that can be processed:
- Steel and stainless steel (INOX)
- Plastics and composites
- Nickel and alloys such as aluminium
Our durable yet flexible flap wheels have been optimised for work with straight grinders.