Folded flap discs for narrow channels and sides
A unique design which can be used on side surfaces, depressions as well as transitions.
Our folded flap discs are made of flexible V-shaped flaps. They work well on different grinding machines and enable:
- Seamless grinding of transitions at adjacent areas
- Fine processing of narrow channels and recesses
Possible processing tasks for folded flap discs are:
- Grinding of joints and flutes
- Grinding of angles
- Grinding of grooves and fillet welds
These folded flap discs enable particularly aggressive removal of various materials.
Flexible grinding of convex or concave surfaces Ideal for the transition from an attached pipe or similar.
For grinding in fillet welds, joints and grooves.
Materials that can be processed:
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Alloys such as aluminium and copper
In addition, we recommend:
- Zirconia for aggressive stock removal
- Aluminium oxide for a balanced ratio between stock removal and tool life
Depending on the version, these tools are suitable for use on angle grinders, fillet weld attachments as well as on stationary and hand-guided grinding machines.