Our felt polishing range offers you patented polishing tools made of high-quality wool felt in a wide array of different versions. These products are designed for use with conventional polishing pastes and on a variety of materials.
This means you are just a few steps away from a perfect metal surface.
- Polishing various materials and surface shapes to a high-gloss finish
Materials that can be processed:
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- NF metals
- High degree of flexibility ensures ideal contour adaptation
- Suitable for many jobs thanks to numerous versions
- The design-related air flow ensures lower heat load on the workpiece
- Top quality and perfect results
- Medical technology
- Food technology
- Yacht and ship building
- Railing construction
- Automobile restoration and refurbishing
- Refining high-quality surfaces
Our felt polishing tools are optimised for use on machines with variable speed regulation. For example variable speed angle and straight grinders, angle polishers or finishing machines. Best finishes are achieved when polishing at lower speeds!
Felt Flap discs
Felt Flap discs Versatile polishing tools with upright or layered […]
Felt Flap wheels
Felt Flap wheels Flap wheels for processing complex components or […]
Felt Cartridge rolls
Felt Cartridge rolls Exceptional for use in corners and grooves […]
Ideal for polishing in small spaces where a felt flap wheel will not fit.
Threaded | Unmounted Felt Flap Wheels and Polishing Discs
Threaded | Unmounted Felt Flap Wheels and Polishing Discs Highly […]
Felt Flap Rolls
Felt Flap Rolls High-gloss polishing of large surfaces with a […]