In addition to a balanced ratio between stock removal and tool life:
- They make fast and flexible sanding by hand or using a suitable block possible
- They can be torn off to the required length cleanly, straight and easily
- Are particularly practical and facilitate the fine grinding of edges, contours or spots that are difficult to reach
Possible processing tasks:
- Feather edging
- Removal of rust
- Surface fine grinding
- Easy deburring and cleaning
- Preparation for painting
Materials that can be processed:
- Steel and stainless steel (INOX)
- Nickel and alloys such as aluminium, for example
Shop Rolls – aluminium Oxide
|40 mm||25 m||957 461||957 463||957 464||957 466||957 468||1|
|50 mm||25 m||957 501||957 503||957 504||957 506||957 508||1|
|50 mm||50 m||957 521||957 523||957 524||957 526||957 528||1|
Exceptionally versatile for general grinding and blending.
A unique design which can be used on side surfaces, depressions as well as transitions.
First-class stock removal. Excellent tool life. Comfortable and safe working.
Precise application of chamfers, grinding on both sides, deburring, weld seam removal, and working within tight grooves – all with one tool!
For grinding tasks in areas are difficult to reach.
Fast cleaning and finishing within cylinders and tubes.
High-quality tools for the hand-held finishing of medium and large metal surfaces.
Wide application spectrum, providing smooth finish while adapting to contours.
An interesting alternative to flap wheels or spiral bands. Aggressive stock removal and increased service life.
G-WENDT has a whole range available in industrial German quality – from mini flap wheels for delicate tool and mould construction to ceramic flap wheels for aggressive stock removal.