Our felt polishing range offers you patented polishing tools made of high-quality wool felt in a wide array of different versions. These products are designed for use with conventional polishing pastes and on a variety of materials.
This means you are just a few steps away from a perfect metal surface.
- Polishing various materials and surface shapes to a high-gloss finish
Materials that can be processed:
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- NF metals
- High degree of flexibility ensures ideal contour adaptation
- Suitable for many jobs thanks to numerous versions
- The design-related air flow ensures lower heat load on the workpiece
- Top quality and perfect results
- Medical technology
- Food technology
- Yacht and ship building
- Railing construction
- Automobile restoration and refurbishing
- Refining high-quality surfaces
Our felt polishing tools are optimised for use on machines with variable speed regulation. For example variable speed angle and straight grinders, angle polishers or finishing machines. Best finishes are achieved when polishing at lower speeds!
Highly conformable flaps for polishing parts on a stationary machine.
Ideal for polishing in small spaces where a felt flap wheel will not fit.
Exceptional for use in corners and grooves – available in cylindrical and tapered shape.
For polishing smaller parts, within profiles or areas that are difficult to reach.
Versatile polishing tools with upright or layered felt flaps as well as a mini version for small areas. Also available – felt with abrasive combinations.