Flap discs in industrial quality
First-class stock removal. Excellent tool life. Comfortable and safe working.
Our flap discs are optimised for surface and weld seam processing and enable:
- High cutting performance ensures fast working progress without heat discolouration
- Comfortable working with low vibration
- Long tool life, for example through self-sharpening ceramic grain
- Optimum grinding results on freely shaped parts such as pipes, housings and attachments – even if materials are difficult to machine
- Numerous grain sizes and diameters offer you the suitable tool at all times – for every use
KÖLN POWERFLEX – ceramic
KÖLN POWERFLEX – ceramic Thanks to its aggressive ceramic grain, […]
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – zirconia
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – zirconia This flap disc excels with […]
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – zirconia with reduced glass fiber backing
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – zirconia with reduced glass fiber backing […]
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – X-LOCK
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – X-LOCK Details: Typ G 29 (Conical […]
NEW YORK POWERFLEX with aluminum backing
NEW YORK POWERFLEX with aluminum backing Details: Typ A 29 […]
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – aluminium oxide
NEW YORK POWERFLEX – aluminium oxide Details: Typ G 29 […]
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia Details: Type G 19 (Conical 15°) […]
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia with glass fiber backing
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia with glass fiber backing Details: Type […]
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia with plastic backing
RIO POWERFLEX – zirconia with plastic backing Details: Typ K […]
Possible processing tasks for flap discs:
- Surface grinding
- Weld seam processing
Materials that can be processed:
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Nickel and alloys such as aluminium
Our flap discs are suitable for use on all angle grinders and cordless angle grinders.
KÖLN MINI-POWERFLEX – ceramic and zirconia
Mini flap discs are perfect for grinding small surfaces or hard-to-reach areas – even with changing contours.
KÖLN MINI-POWERFLEX – Zirkonkorund
Weniger aggressiv wie die Keramikversion, aber dennoch hervorragende Abtragsleistung und Lebensdauer.
KÖLN MINI-POWERFLEX – Keramik
Selbstschärfendes Keramikkorn sorgt für konstant hohe Abtragsleistung und exzellente Lebensdauer.
Compared to conventional grinding discs, these tools feature more flexible grinding behaviour, a more uniform grinding pattern and a longer tool life. The tool life advantage is even more significant compared to single layer discs.
Ideal for weld seam or precision processing, for the removal of excess cast in the cleaning room, as well as chamfering and deburring.
- Universal application options
- Uniformly high stock removal and excellent service life
- Cost reduction thanks to reduced changing times
- Tool-free and quick mounting on the corresponding backing pad or shank adapter