General Terms & Conditions:
- An order is defined as one delivery to one location.
- All prices are reflected in U.S. Dollars.
- Open accounts will be established pending approval of credit. Credit applications must be completed and approved by Wendt USA, LLC prior to the first shipment.
- All payments are due in full 30 days after original invoice date.
- Wendt USA also accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards for the payment of invoices. Those customers that would like to pay by credit card must do so at the time the invoice is generated.
- If a customer has invoices beyond payment terms, they must be settled before additional shipments will be made.
Minimum Order Requirements:
Minimum order value: $75.00 net and in full carton quantities only.
- Freight will be prepaid on all orders with a net value of $500.00 or more. Delivery must be in one shipment to a single address within the contiguous 48 states.
- Canadian addresses: Freight prepaid on orders of $750.00 US net, or more. Consignee’s outside the U.S. are responsible for all brokerage fees, duty, customs clearance and corresponding taxes.
- All standard products may be combined to qualify for the best terms and conditions.
- Claims for goods lost or damaged in transit must be made against the carrier by the consignee.
- All other claims must be called into Wendt USA, LLC at 716-972-0333 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days.
Risk-Free Sample Policy:
- Purchase one full carton of product for test purposes (no minimum order value applies). If the product does not perform to your customer’s satisfaction, return the unused portion with a brief explanation of the complaint and Wendt USA, LLC will issue credit on the full carton value. The information you provide is important for product development and improvements or may assist us in providing an alternative recommendation.
Return Goods Policy:
- No returns will be accepted without prior written approval from Wendt USA, LLC.
- Contact customer service for an Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number and shipping instructions.
- Product returns must be in full box quantities, freight prepaid and in original cartons.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns are permitted on custom-ordered products.
- No returns will be allowed after 12 months from date of invoice.