Quick Change Discs
Exceptionally versatile for general grinding and blending.
Quick change grinding discs are the tool of choice for general blending and finishing applications.
- Quick Change Discs are offered in a choice of coated abrasive materials to meet a variety of applications. Available with either the Type R or Type S nylon fastener.
- High stock removal and cool grinding make fast progress and accurate work possible on a wide variety of metals.
- Fast tool change reducing downtimes.
- Optimum grain adhesion ensures long tool life.
- Simple, easy to handle grinding and finishing.
Ceramic Quick Change Discs Ceramic grain with a grinding aid […]
Tough Zirconia grain with a special additive that grinds cooler on stainless steel and alloys
Made with premium Zirconia abrasive grain for aggressive stock removal and long life on a wide range of materials including steel and stainless
Durable Aluminum Oxide abrasive for general grinding and finishing on both ferrous and non-ferrous materials
Industrial grade backing pads are designed for long service life
Possible processing tasks for quick change discs are:
- Aggressive removal
- Area and surface fine grinding
- Feather edging
- Edge and weld seam processing
Materials that can be processed:
- Steel and casting
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Nickel and alloys such as aluminium