Our range of coated abrasives includes:
- Flap discs
- Folded flap discs, fibre discs, shop rolls
- Quick change discs
- Sanding Belts
- Flap wheels, cartridge rolls, cross pads
- Unmounted flap wheels
- Flap bands, spiral bands
- Flap rolls
- Twinpower – the innovative grinding disc with abrasive grain on both sides
These products are generally made up of three basic elements: backing material, abrasive grain, and bonding formulation.
There may also be an optional additional surface coatings available to enhance the performance of the abrasive. Typical coatings help reduce heat and discoloration, or resist loading material loading. Coated abrasives are suitable for different areas of metalworking applications. They are used on common machines – including angle and straight grinders.
- Metalworking in industry and trade
- Ship building
- Tank construction
- Equipment construction
- Container construction
- Railing construction
- Aircraft, turbine and body construction
Materials that can be processed:
- Stainless steel (INOX) and alloys
- Weld seam processing
- Material removal
- Surface processing
- Rough grinding
- Fine surface finishing
- Edge processing
Benefits of our coated abrasives:
- Outstanding performance and fast work
- Impressive service life
- Manufactured to maximum quality and safety standards Consistent performance
Aggressive cleaning products for angle grinders and straight grinders.
Shank mounted tools for preparation and cleaning of small surfaces or difficult to reach areas.