In addition to the highest quality standards, we paid particular attention during development to ensure that all attachments are easy to install.
The FPM-230 is rounded off by a comprehensive range of accessories to fulfil most finishing applications.
General performance features:
- Rated input – 1,200 W
- Power output – 750 W
- Accommodates finishing and polishing tools up to 230 mm diameter
- Adjustable speed – 900 to 2,500 rpm
- M14 attachment spindle
- 4 m cable
- 2.5 kg tool weight
- The double gear reduction ensures maximum power – even at low speeds
- A high-performance motor guarantees considerable service life at low machine temperature
- Starts up gently and also has restart protection
- Variable speed regulation – thus suitable for universal use for light finishing, satin-finishing or high-gloss polishing
- Safe hold and almost effortless work thanks to excellent ergonomics
- The ball bearings are dust-protected for long life
- Very comprehensive range of extensions and accessories
- Made in Germany
FPM230 – finishing machine and angle polisher attachments
Users of the FPM230 can rely on perfectly matched extensions and attachments. Adapt to your individual requirements or exploit the maximum application possibilities.
For our multi-functional finishing tool we have the following extensions in our range:
- Pipe finishing attachment – incl. case and product set
- Fillet weld attachment – incl. case and disc set
- Belt file attachment – incl. case and sanding belt set
All attachments have been optimised for use on the G-WENDT finishing machine FPM230.
Pipe finishing, belt file or fillet weld attachments – provide maximum flexibility with a single tool. With our attachment range you can turn the FPM230 into a 5-in-1 solution.